We talk about email marketing a lot. Surely you personally subscribe to many email marketing lists for various local and national retailers, services and maybe even a few colleagues or competitors. Study these email marketing messages — features, failings, composition, imagery, everything about them. You’ll learn the best practices just by experience!
- Have you noticed when you purchase something and start getting email marketing from them you end up with an email a day (or more!) from someplace you typically only shop at once a year?
- When you unsubscribe from certain lists, why is it that some say “thank you, we’ve removed your name from our list and hope to serve you again soon” while some act as though your email address is manually printed on email marketing and cannot be stopped so you’ll “still receive emails from us for 5 to 7 days?”
- How many times have you gone to unsubscribe from a list and they drop you on the main page of their website and you can’t find the unsubscribe info so you continue to get unwanted emails?
- Have you ever signed up for an email list expecting to not want the email marketing to continue and be pleasantly surprised that the messages aren’t what you expected and you stay subscribed after all?
Take all the email marketing that frustrates you and vow to never implement those practices in your marketing. Collect all the great examples of email marketing and work to copy those same practices to keep your home buyers and sellers happy.
Learn more effective e-mail marketing now at www.realestaterainmaker.com/EmailMarketing!
Latest posts by Dan Richard (see all)
- MARKETING DARWINISM: How To Avoid Being The Biggest Loser In 2016 - November 27, 2015
- Yogi Berra’s Most Memorable Real Estate Quotes - September 29, 2015
- Some Things Never Change - April 23, 2015