Continuing on Tania’s post yesterday, how do you effectively develop the relationship with renters — or any other long-term prospects?
The key element of how to keep in touch with these prospects is to gain their trust while educating them. Become their unrivaled go-to source for real estate matters by:
• staying in contact regularly (not just when you need business),
• providing solid information the prospects can use (home buying/selling tips/news to help them make real estate-related decisions),
• reminding the prospects what you can do for them (the benefit of your professional services),
• telling the truth (honesty is always the best policy),
• being available for advice or consultations,
• communicating with them on an interactive, conversational level.
What other methods do you successfully use to keep long-term prospects engaged?