Melissa Ann Clements and Keith Bailey, a top sales team with Pelican Real Estate & Development in Destin, Florida, have a listing problem. They’ve got nearly 100 listings. What they need is more buyers. Florida REALTOR Magazine asked my advice. In the July/August 2009 edition I outlined a Rainmaker Roadmap for these powerful listers to boost their buyer business in an undervalued beach and waterfront market.
Among the Marketing Makeover tips were:
- Do More with Less
- Maximize Buyer Leads
- Offer Buyers Something Special
- Brand Your Site
- Cultivate Former Customers and Increase Referrals
Check out the complete roadmap on page 26. You’ll learn how to leverage your listings with a blend of Internet and print marketing to generate more buyers and maximize your business.
What is the single most effective technique you use to bring buyers to business? Share your success!
Latest posts by Dan Richard (see all)
- MARKETING DARWINISM: How To Avoid Being The Biggest Loser In 2016 - November 27, 2015
- Yogi Berra’s Most Memorable Real Estate Quotes - September 29, 2015
- Some Things Never Change - April 23, 2015