Looking for a few ways to build up your e-mail database? Here’s 10 quick tips to get you started.
- Ask for e-mail addresses at the open house.
- Promote an engagement program that offers timely information.
- Offer free information.
- Conduct a poll or survey.
- Hold a contest.
- Use social media to encourage sign-ups for e-mail property alerts.
- Promote your e-newsletter subscription in your offline ads.
- Capture friends of friends by encouraging e-mail forwarding.
- Incent your staff to collect e-mails with goals and rewards.
- Mingle at events in town and ask to exchange e-mails.
What would you add to this list?
Latest posts by Dan Richard (see all)
- MARKETING DARWINISM: How To Avoid Being The Biggest Loser In 2016 - November 27, 2015
- Yogi Berra’s Most Memorable Real Estate Quotes - September 29, 2015
- Some Things Never Change - April 23, 2015